The Long-Term Care medical team is interested in expanding its client base.
If you manage or operate a care home similar to any of those listed below, we may be interested in providing our comfortable, expert medical care to your residents.
Please contact Kathy Kirk at (512) 446-4555 or email her at KKirk@lrhealthcare.com.
Types of Care Homes We Serve:
Assisted Living Homes
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Top Ten Reasons Why You
Should Employ the Long-Term Care
Team from Little River Healthcare
10. We are a team of pleasant, happy folks dressed in smiles.
We love our job and we’re happy to be there! Your staff and residents will perk up when we walk through the door.
9. We bring a smile to your residents’ faces.
The only infection we spread are smiles!
8. Combined, we have more than 100 years’ experience treating elderly patients.
We’ve helped the elderly more years than they’ve been alive.
7. We not only aim to prolong life, we aim to improve it.
We love our patients and we want them to stick around. But nobody wants to live in pain for the rest of their life. So when we treat your residents, we’re trying to both PROLONG and IMPROVE their lives.
6. Every member of our team is medically trained to diagnose and treat health issues in geriatric patients.
We are physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. We have all completed extensive training and medical board certifications.
5. Every member of our team is legally capable of writing prescriptions.
Let’s face it, your residents need their medications and they need them now. Our team can take care of that without jumping through hoops.
4. We always have a member of our team on-call 24/7 to assist with emergencies.
Day or night, your staff can call us whenever and we’ll be there.
3. Our most important goal in treatment is the comfort of your residents, both short-term and long-term.
We know how important it is for your home to have residents treated with the utmost care and comfort. That’s what we’re all about. We’ve treated enough geriatric patients to know which treatments cause discomfort, and which will quietly enhance a resident’s health.
2. We get results.
We save lives. But if the laws of nature prohibit us from saving a life, we make darn sure the rest of that life is spent in comfort and happiness.
1. We give your home a good name.
Nothing is more vital to your home’s reputation than its medical care. With Little River Healthcare’s Long-Term Care Team, your reputation as a quality destination for the elderly will grow exponentially, opening several doors for revenue growth.